Moisture detecting & Thermal Imaging
We use our thermal imaging cameras to check for possible water-damaged areas. After this, we use our moisture detection tools to make a definitive diagnosis of the areas that appeared wet on camera.
Benefits of thermal imaging for water damage include:
- Faster, more accurate pictures of the extent of the water damage
- More detailed reports of the findings
- Faster scanning of larger areas
- A visual verification that all water-damaged areas are completely dry at the end of the job and prevent secondary leak damages.
- We Can Find The “Hidden Water”